Knowing What is Good For You : A Theory of Prudential Value and Well-Being Hardback
by T. Taylor
An examination of the philosophical issues surrounding prudential value: what it is for something to be good for a person; and well-being: what it is for someone's life to go well.
It critically analyses competing approaches, and proposes a new subjective account that addresses key weaknesses of existing theories.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 201 pages, VIII, 201 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/11/2011
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230285118
- Paperback / softback from £50.59
- PDF from £67.58