A Therapeutic Approach to Teaching Poetry : Individual Development, Psychology, and Social Reparation Hardback
by T. Williams
Part of the Education, Psychoanalysis, and Social Transformation series
Explains how the study of poetry, by providing experiences similar to those produced by poetry therapy, can help students discover themselves and develop their potential to effect change in the world.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 172 pages, XXVI, 172 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/05/2012
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9780230340404
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69