Managing Boys' Behaviour : How to Deal with it - and Help Them Succeed! Paperback / softback
Part of the Behaviour Management series
A practical and engaging guide for teachers on tackling boys' behaviour problems.
The author analyses the many factors that can lead to boys' misbehaving in class - including SEN, giftedness, peer pressure etc - and shows how their full potential can be unleashed and exploited by teachers.
Packed with innovative strategies and useful suggestions, this book should be a must-read for every teacher.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 20/01/2006
- Category: Teaching skills & techniques
- ISBN: 9780826485014