Green China : Sustainable Growth in East and West Hardback
Part of the Management for Professionals series
China is creating the third growth wave in the sustainable sector.
This greening of the Chinese economy offers threats and opportunities for Western organizations.
Getting a piece of this new cake requires strategic innovations in both policy and corporate strategy.
Based on the theory of strategic innovation and their extensive practical experiences in doing business with China, the authors propose potential areas and activities for strategic innovation in the West in response to Green China.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, 31 Tables, black and white; X, 226 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 30/10/2012
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9783642288098
- Paperback / softback from £45.05