A Book of Opposites : Duck and Goose: What's Up Duck? Paperback / softback
by Tad Hills
Illustrated by Tad Hills
Little siblings of Duck and Goose fans rejoice! The stars of the bestselling Duck & Goose and Duck, Duck, Goose return in this fun-filled board book which introduces basic opposites.
Goose carries an oh-so-heavy log, while Duck easily balances a light-as-a-feather feather.
Thistle is one fast bird, but Goose is slooo-w. And when Duck is sound asleep, Goose is wide awake. With a simple text, colourful illustrations and lovable characters, this is a wonderful introduction to an important concept.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, chiefly Illustrations
- Publisher: Boxer Books Limited
- Publication Date: 01/04/2010
- Category: Early learning: opposites
- ISBN: 9781907152054