Positive 1D and 2D Systems Paperback / softback
Part of the Communications and Control Engineering series
Moving on from earlier stochastic and robust control paradigms, this book introduces the reader to the fundamentals of probabilistic methods in the analysis and design of uncertain systems.
It significantly reduces the computational cost of high-quality control and the complexity of the algorithms involved.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 431 pages, XIII, 431 p.
- Publisher: Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date: 23/10/2012
- Category: Cybernetics & systems theory
- ISBN: 9781447110972
- PDF from £46.75