Political Institutions and Elderly Care Policy : Comparative Politics of Long-Term Care in Advanced Democracies Hardback
Although most advanced industrialized countries are facing population aging and other social changes, public long-term care programs for the aged are remarkably diverse across them.
This book accounts for the variations in elderly care policy by combining statistical analysis with historical case studies of Sweden, Japan and the USA.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 231 pages, XIII, 231 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/06/2012
- Category: Welfare & benefit systems
- ISBN: 9780230361782
- Paperback / softback from £52.19