The Coupledom Trap explains how you can build a happy home full of honesty and laughter, rather than a stressful life full of false pretence and worry.
Does your relationship make your life fun?If you and your partner read each other's minds, would you be pleasantly surprised?Is it realistic to expect love to last?Can we make the majority of children witness playful, loving parents?Love is the only reason why people should get together, stay together, and far more importantly, have children together.
The Coupledom Trap explores relationships from their inception, and offers radical methods for regularly and honestly assessing the true levels of love and commitment.
It's Time To Live Better.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 180 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Filament Publishing
- Publication Date: 24/01/2017
- Category: Dating, relationships, living together & marriage
- ISBN: 9781911425533