Trans People's Partnerships : Towards an Ethics of Intimacy Hardback
by Tam Sanger
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
As intimate lives become more public, and discussions of gender and sexuality more complex, there is a need to rethink how we engage with our own perceptions and identifications with respect to intimacy.
This book explores whether our intimate desires are limited by social norms and expectations, and if so what we might be able to do about it.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 174 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 174 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/08/2010
- Category: Sociology: family & relationships
- ISBN: 9780230224643
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £42.69