The Cultural and Political Intersection of Fair Trade and Justice : Managing a Global Industry Hardback
The Cultural and Political Intersection of Fair Trade and Justice is an ethnographic study of the effects of Fair Trade on indigenous women, as reported by the women themselves, and seeks to develop a deeper understanding of Fair Trade, globalization, culture, and policy in building justice.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, 30 Illustrations, black and white; XXI, 262 p. 30 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/10/2013
- Category: Social & cultural anthropology
- ISBN: 9781137335272
- PDF from £53.54
- Paperback / softback from £55.79