Mourning, Modernism, Postmodernism traces the emergence of a fundamentally new way of writing about individual and collective mourning, demonstrating how a refusal of consolation and closure succeeds in promoting a progressive cultural politics crucial for reimaging gender, racial, and sexual subjects.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 185 pages, VIII, 185 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/10/2009
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230231948
- Paperback / softback from £42.89