fashionable clothing from the sears catalogs : Mid 1930s Paperback / softback
by Tammy Ward
Mid-1930s clothing for men, women, and children are presented in 300 color photographs from the Sears catalogs.
See the popular styles of dresses, suits, coats, and sleepwear; as well as hats, shoes, and undergarments.
Printed and solid fabrics are shown with customary accessories and in the latest styles available.
Today's fashion designers will find the pages inspiring, and vintage clothing collectors will enjoy authentic designs.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 159 pages, 300 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2007
- Category: History of fashion
- ISBN: 9780764327346