Women Educators, Leaders and Activists : Educational Lives and Networks 1900-1960 Hardback
This collection traces women educators' professional lives and the extent to which they challenged the gendered terrain they occupied.
The emphasis is placed on women's historical public voices and their own interpretation of their 'selves' and 'lives' in their struggle to exercise authority in education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, XI, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/07/2014
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781137303516
- Paperback / softback from £53.79