Killing Happy Animals: Explorations in Utilitarian Ethics Hardback
Part of the The Palgrave Macmillan Animal Ethics Series series
Is it acceptable to kill an animal that has been granted a pleasant life?
This book rigorously explores the moral basis of the ideal of animal-friendly animal husbandry and sheds new light on utilitarian moral theory by pointing out the assumptions and implications of two different versions of utilitarianism, with surprising conclusions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 188 pages, IX, 188 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/08/2013
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137286260
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £53.19