Interculturalism: The New Era of Cohesion and Diversity Paperback / softback
by Ted Cantle
Interculturalism is a new concept for managing community relations in a world defined by globalization and 'superdiversity'.
This book argues that as countries become more diverse a new framework of interculturalism is needed to mediate these relationships and that this will require new systems of governance to support it.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 249 pages, VII, 249 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/10/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137027467
- Hardback from £61.05