Crime Prevention and the Built Environment Paperback / softback
With a comprehensive analysis, this book links theory, evidence and practical application to bridge gaps between planning, design and criminology.
The authors investigate connections between crime prevention and development planning with an international approach, looking at initiatives in the field and incorporating an understanding of current responses to the growth of technology and terrorism.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 274 pages, 27 Line drawings, black and white; 53 Halftones, black and white; 9 Tables, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/03/2007
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780415373258