Charlas de sobremesa : Conversacion en espanol Paperback / softback
Aimed at third-year students of Spanish, this book fills a need not met by other Spanish conversation textbooks.
It facilitates lively and meaningful conversations via a variety of texts, including newspaper and journal articles, short stories, and passages from novels, as well as visual material and detailed guides for three films and novels.
The texts have universal resonance and are designed to complement and enrich each other.
A wide assortment of creative activities enhances comprehension, analysis, spontaneous discussion, and role-playing.
The book includes online resources for each chapter.
An online Instructor's Manual is also available.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 488 pages, 42 color illus.
- Publisher: Yale University Press
- Publication Date: 05/01/2016
- Category: Language teaching & learning material & coursework
- ISBN: 9780300191622