Rethinking Interviewing and Personnel Selection Hardback
The case studies in Rethinking Interviewing and Personnel Selection find support for Herriot (1993, 2003) and Fletcher's (1997, 2003) claims that the selection interview is a social process which may gain from a degree of semi-structured interaction with candidates.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, XII, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/03/2015
- Category: Personnel & human resources management
- ISBN: 9781137497338
- Paperback / softback from £55.35