The Beginners Guide to Dehydrating Food Paperback / softback
This essential companion for putting your food dehydrator to work features instructions and techniques for drying all the most popular fruits and vegetables, along with meat and herbs.
You'll learn to dry fruits and vegetables at their peak, giving you an easy and economical way to stock your pantry with apple rings, mango slices, banana chips, dried soup beans, tomatoes, and much more for year-round enjoyment.
In addition, drying guidelines for specialty items like meat jerky, fruit leather, dried herb and spice mixtures, backpacking meals, and even baby food round out this friendly handbook.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, Full Colour Photographs and Illustrations Throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 28/06/2018
- Category: Reference works
- ISBN: 9781635860245
- EPUB from £10.88