Ethical and Legal Issues in Counseling Children and Adolescents Paperback / softback
Ethical and Legal Issues in Counseling Children and Adolescents provides counselors and other professionals with clinical cases and accurate, up-to-date information on both ethical standards and case law.
Chapters take a comprehensive, developmental approach to legal and ethical decision making when counseling children and adolescents, one that presents each chapter topic from the perspective of an adult and then explores accommodations important to children and adolescents.
The book is a vital resource for faculty who recognize the limited scope with which other texts cover the topic and for practitioners looking to better understand the legal and ethical concerns around working with young people.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 210 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/07/2016
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138948006