Government Transparency : Impacts and Unintended Consequences Hardback
by Tero Erkkila
Part of the Public Sector Organizations series
Transparency has become a global concept of responsible government.
This book argues that the transnational discourse of transparency promotes potentially contradictory policy ideas that can lead to unintended consequences.
It critically examines whether or not increased transparency really leads to increased democratic accountability.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 279 pages, XVI, 279 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/09/2012
- Category: Public administration
- ISBN: 9780230300057
- Paperback / softback from £50.79