Combating Hatred : Transformational Educators Striving for Social Justice Hardback
Combating Hatred describes actual events of deep-seated hatred and social injustice found in schools.
It then examines educators' responses to this hatred.
Through their actions these leaders became transformational not only in bringing social justice to schools but to entire communities as well.
The narratives are presented in an interdisciplinary scholar/practitioner approach that combines theory and practice so that practical actions bring life to educational philosophies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 168 pages, 8 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 14/11/2018
- Category: Education: care & counselling of students
- ISBN: 9781475842944
- Paperback / softback from £20.99
- EPUB from £59.35