Young Shakespeare's Young Hamlet : Print, Piracy, and Performance Hardback
by Terri Bourus
Part of the History of Text Technologies series
The different versions of Hamlet constitute one of the most vexing puzzles in Shakespeare studies.
In this groundbreaking work, Shakespeare scholar Terri Bourus argues that this puzzle can only be solved by drawing on multiple kinds of evidence and analysis, including book and theatre history, biography, performance studies, and close readings.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 289 pages, 6 Illustrations, black and white; XVI, 289 p. 6 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2014
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137465610
- Paperback / softback from £38.49