Advances and Techniques in Restoration Therapy Paperback / softback
Advances and Techniques in Restoration Therapy focuses on the practical elements of the Restoration Therapy Model to help mental health professionals working with individuals, couples, and families, to restore broken identities and senses of safety, and to move toward action that is functional and healing.
Richly illustrated with case examples from experienced clinicians, this volume brings new insights and a range of established and emerging therapeutic techniques to the framework and Restoration Therapy community.
This is an innovative and much-needed step-by-step manual, which will provide marriage and family therapists and counselors with practical ways of applying key interventions to varied situations of pain, to help clients find functional, healing solutions with integrity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, 28 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Tables, black and white; 28 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 13/02/2019
- Category: Family psychology
- ISBN: 9781138541092