Candle Bible Handbook Paperback / softback
Edited by Tim Dowley
This easy-to-read exploration of the Bible allows you to follow the key narratives from Genesis to Revelation.
As you travel through Bible lands and times you will discover how the people lived: the foods they ate, the homes they occupied, the clothes they wore, and the work they performed.
The focus on narrative means that those coming fresh to the Bible will find an easy point of access.
Full colour throughout; now in new flexiback format.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Lion Hudson Plc
- Publication Date: 21/03/2014
- Category: Bibles & bible stories (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781859855867
- Counterpack - filled from £50.69