Barack Obama, Post-Racialism, and the New Politics of Triangulation Paperback / softback
by Terry Smith
Examines black voters' relationship to the political process and to the first black president in a prematurely post-racial America using interviews with members of the Congressional Black Caucus, empirical data, news accounts, academic literature and case law.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, XV, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/12/2013
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9781137380869
- Paperback / softback from £23.15
- Hardback from £60.45
- PDF from £21.25