Life Support Paperback / softback
DON'T COUNT ON SEEING TOMORROW Dr Toby Harper's quiet night is disrupted when a severely ill man stumbles into ER.
She suspects a viral brain infection. But shortly after trying to treat him, he disappears without a trace. When a second person is admitted with the same symptoms, she starts to trace the deadly infection backwards. And begins to suspect foul play. And that she may be on borrowed time . . .
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2010
- Category: Crime & mystery
- ISBN: 9780553824520
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £9.20