The Big Book of Civil War Quilts : 58 Patterns for Reproduction-Fabric Lovers Paperback / softback
Explore the patchwork style and scrappy flair of 58 history-rich quilts inspired by patterns and fabrics from the 1800s.
Showcase the traditional color combinations of reproduction fabrics and popular Civil War-era blocks that quilters love in patterns for mini-quilts, lap quilts, and large bed-size projects.
Use your favorite reproduction fabrics--including scraps and precuts--in quilts ranging from simple to intricate, all created by expert designers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Martingale & Company
- Publication Date: 16/11/2017
- Category: American Civil War
- ISBN: 9781604688559
- EPUB from £9.50