The Art of Felt : Inspirational Designs, Textures and Surfaces Paperback / softback
In the same format as Francoise Tellier-Loumagne's The Art of Knitting and The Art of Embroidery comes this inventive and creative overview of felt and feltmaking that, with the aid of more than 300 photographs, encourages readers to be inspired by the sky.
The book includes basic techniques that can be used to create felted fabrics from scratch, such as needle-felting and tufting, along with imaginative ways with readymade felt.
It is sure to appeal to all craftspeople, textile designers and students, and will be an invaluable source of inspiration for anyone involved in textile design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages, With over 600 colour illustrations
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/04/2008
- Category: Needlework & fabric crafts
- ISBN: 9780500287316