The Big Book of Holiday Things to Make and Do Paperback / softback
Part of the Things To Make And Do series
Banish boredom in the long school holidays with this new addition to the outstanding "Usborne Activities" series.
Seasonal activities for each holiday, such as reindeer wrapping paper and an Easter egg card, sit alongside things to make and do all year round including a coral necklace, a pirate cutlass and fairy wings.
Every activity is clearly and imaginatively illustrated, with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions and photos.
This title contains over 600 stickers that can be added to any of the activities to make them even more decorative.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 102 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2012
- Category: Handicrafts (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409551249