The Boy with His Head Stuck in a Book : A Digital Pop-Up Book Paperback / softback
A book to inspire a love of books! An ordinary boy is dragged to the library one mundane Saturday afternoon, much to his dismay; there are a million other things he'd rather be doing!
Glumly traipsing up and down the aisles, he comes across an ancient, mysterious book with a mind of its own, and when his head becomes trapped within the pages, he is catapulted into a magical world filled with dinosaurs, dragons, pirates and ghosts...
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 28 pages, Full colour, interactive augmented reality images
- Publisher: Newcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Publication Date: 28/04/2017
- Category: Pop-up & lift-the-flap books
- ISBN: 9780993195624