The Color Collector's Handbook : A Journal for Discovering the Colors in Your Everyday Notebook / blank book
Color is all around us, from the joyful red of a hand-pulled wagon to the steely blue of a city skyscraper.
This innovative guided journal from artist Leah Rosenberg invites readers to appreciate the world's myriad hues as they hunt for more than 100 unique shades to name and record.
Each spread within features a wash of vibrant color and space to jot down where and when the color was found.
Complete with perforated color swatches to use on the go and a translucent envelope in which to store them, The Color Collector's Handbook takes readers on a polychromatic scavenger hunt as they learn to see the world in all its brilliance.
After all, who doesn't need a little more color in their lives?
- Format: Notebook / blank book
- Pages: 224 pages, Paperback; deep flaps with perforated colour swatches; glassine envelope on inside back c
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Publication Date: 27/03/2018
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781452164199