The Egyptian Echo Paperback / softback
Why DID the Egyptians build the pyramids? What do those squiggly hieroglyphics really mean? Why did Pharaohs wear snakes in their hats? Find out in the Egyptian Echo. It's a fresh and lively look at Ancient Egyptian history told by way of screaming headlines and hot-under-the-collar tabloid journalism.
Covering 3,000 years in 32 pages, it's bursting with facts and humour.
Cats - Just How Sacred Are They?, King Tut in Ostrich Outrage, Sex Change Pharaoh Claims Dad was a God.
Read all about it in the Echo - it's sphinxational!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, colour and b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/02/1996
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780746027516