The Finite Element Method : A Practical Course Paperback / softback
Written for practicing engineers and students alike, this book emphasizes the role of finite element modeling and simulation in the engineering design process.
It provides the necessary theories and techniques of the FEM in a concise and easy-to-understand format and applies the techniques to civil, mechanical, and aerospace problems.
Updated throughout for current developments in FEM and FEM software, the book also includes case studies, diagrams, illustrations, and tables to help demonstrate the material.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 464 pages, Approx. 200 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 07/08/2013
- Category: Materials science
- ISBN: 9780080983561
- EPUB from £56.09