Devon has charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of the county's unique appeal.
Featuring a range of picturesque vistas, from sandy beaches and rugged coastlines to moorland national parks, harbour villages and medieval towns, each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fire the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils.
There are absolutely no rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these images to life.
Suitable for children. If you love Devon, then you will love colouring it in!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 45 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/03/2016
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780750967945