The Hertfordshire Colouring Book: Past and Present Paperback / softback
Hertfordshire has charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of the county's unique appeal.
Featuring a range of picturesque vistas, from rolling hills, ancient woodland and river valleys to thatched cottages and grand architecture, each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fire the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils.
There are absolutely no rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these images to life.
Suitable for children. If you love Hertfordshire, then you will love colouring it in!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 45 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 03/04/2017
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780750980005