The Ireland Colouring Book: Past and Present Paperback / softback
Ireland has charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of its unique appeal.
Featuring a range of picturesque vistas, from the historic villages of Adare and Claddagh to the bustling streets of Dublin and Belfast, each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fire the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils.
There are absolutely no rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these wonderful images to life.
Suitable for children. If you love Ireland, then you will love colouring it in!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 30 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/06/2016
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781845889081