The North East Colouring Book: Past and Present Paperback / softback
The North-East of England has charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of the region's unique appeal.
Featuring a range of picturesque vistas from around Northumberland, County Durham, Tyne and Wear and the Tees Valley, each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fire the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils.
There are absolutely no rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these images to life.
Suitable for children. If you love the North-east then you will love colouring it in!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 45 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/10/2016
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9780750970372