The Shropshire Colouring Book: Past and Present Paperback / softback
Shropshire has charmed visitors for centuries, and this collection of intricate illustrations is a celebration of the county's unique appeal.
Featuring a range of vistas, from picturesque towns and villages to historic castles and stately homes , each stunning scene is full of intriguing detail sure to fire the imagination and make you reach for your colouring pencils.
There are absolutely no rules - you can choose any combination of colours you like to bring these images to life.
Suitable for children. If you love Shropshire, then you will love colouring it in!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 45 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/05/2016
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780750968089