Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing Paperback / softback
Part of the Electrical Regulations series
Important changes to the EIC and EICR forms make Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing a priority for all those carrying out inspection and testing on electrical installations. Additional changes to this book from the updates to Amendment 3 include: Changes to earth fault loop impedances for all protective devicesEarth electrode testing Amendment 3 published on 5 January 2015 and comes into effect on 1 July 2015.
All new installations from this point must comply with Amendment 3 to BS 7671:2008.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 140 pages
- Publisher: Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Publication Date: 04/02/2015
- Category: Electrician skills
- ISBN: 9781849198738
- Paperback / softback from £32.55