The Inland Whale : Nine Stories Retold from California Indian Legends Paperback / softback
Nine tales, selected and retold here by anthropologist and author Theodora Kroeber for the adult general-interest reader.
The new foreword by her son, Karl Kroeber, provides context about the author's methods and describes his own personal connection to the stories themselves.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 212 pages, 12 illustrations, 2 maps
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 20/01/2006
- Category: Myth & legend told as fiction
- ISBN: 9780520246935