Professional Pathways to the Presidency Hardback
Part of the The Evolving American Presidency series
Presidential hopefuls frequently claim they are qualified because their job experience is the same as a great president.
However they ignore the failed presidents who shared the same pathway.
This book evaluates all the presidents systematically to determine how prior professional experience influences presidential performance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 251 pages, XII, 251 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/05/2015
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137471048
- Paperback / softback from £61.69