Embedded Robotics : Mobile Robot Design and Applications with Embedded Systems Paperback / softback
This book presents a unique examination of mobile robots and embedded systems, from introductory to intermediate level.
It is structured in three parts, dealing with Embedded Systems (hardware and software design, actuators, sensors, PID control, multitasking), Mobile Robot Design (driving, balancing, walking, and flying robots), and Mobile Robot Applications (mapping, robot soccer, genetic algorithms, neural networks, behavior-based systems, and simulation).
The book is written as a text for courses in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electronic engineering, and mechatronics, as well as a guide for robot hobbyists and researchers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 546 pages, 32 Tables, black and white; 305 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 546 p. 305 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 03/09/2008
- Category: Automatic control engineering
- ISBN: 9783540705338
- PDF from £61.20