Analysis of Engineering Drawings and Raster Map Images Hardback
This book covers up-to-date methods and algorithms for the automated analysis of engineering drawings and digital cartographic maps.
The Non-Deterministic Agent System (NDAS) offers a parallel computational approach to such image analysis.
The book describes techniques suitable for persistent and explicit knowledge representation for engineering drawings and digital maps.
It also highlights more specific techniques, e.g., applying robot navigation and mapping methods to this problem.
Also included are more detailed accounts of the use of unsupervised segmentation algorithms to map images.
Finally, all these threads are woven together in two related systems: NDAS and AMAM (Automatic Map Analysis Module).
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 241 pages, 71 Tables, black and white; 214 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 241 p. 214 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 06/09/2013
- Category: Geographical information systems (GIS) & remote sensing
- ISBN: 9781441981660
- PDF from £84.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45