Perceiving the Divine Through the Human Body : Mystical Sensuality Hardback
Cattoi and McDaniel present a selection of articles on the role of the body and the spiritual senses - our transfigured channels of sensory perceptions - in the context of spiritual practice.
The volume investigates this theme across a variety of different religious traditions within Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Daoism.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, IX, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/11/2011
- Category: Philosophy of religion
- ISBN: 9780230119741
- Paperback / softback from £52.99