The Palgrave Handbook of EU-Asia Relations Paperback / softback
Edited by Thomas Christiansen, Philomena B. Murray, K. Jorgensen
The Handbook provides a comprehensive range of contributions on the relations between the EU and Asia - two regions undergoing significant changes internally yet also developing stronger relations in the context of an emerging multi-polar world.
It collates some 40 contributions from various disciplines by contributors from throughout the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 664 pages, XXV, 664 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/12/2015
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137494542