Leadership Matters : Unleashing the Power of Paradox Paperback / softback
Some leaders fundamentally alter the status quo whilst others guide quietly.
Most leadership books emphasise specific rules, but Tom Cronin and Michael Genovese see leadership as filled with paradox.
Leadership Matters offers a different view of leadership - one that builds community and responds creatively to new situations.
Cronin and Genovese argue that leadership is about more than just charisma and set leaders on to a different path - to unleash the power of paradox.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 382 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/06/2012
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9781612051437
- EPUB from £20.36
- PDF from £20.36
- Hardback from £101.65