Research Design in Political Science : How to Practice what they Preach Paperback / softback
Edited by Thomas Gschwend, Frank Schimmelfennig
When embarking on a new research project students face the same core research design issues.
This volume provides readers with practical guidelines for both qualitative and quantitative designs, discusses the typical trade-offs involved in choosing them and is rich in examples from actual research.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 243 pages, XII, 243 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/10/2007
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9780230301276