American Power after the Berlin Wall Paperback / softback
This book surveys the transformation and projection of American power abroad since the collapse of the Berlin Wall.
It summarizes U.S. handling of the Soviet Union's disintegration and covers the last seventeen years of U.S. interventions and conflicts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, VII, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/11/2009
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230620216
- Hardback from £61.05