Viruses Vs. Superbugs : A Solution to the Antibiotics Crisis? Paperback / softback
Part of the Macmillan Science series
Each year thousands of people die from bacteria resistant to antibiotics.
Alternative drugs are urgently needed. A surprising ray of hope from the past are viruses that kill bacteria, but not us.
Award-winning science journalist Thomas Hausler investigates how these long-forgotten cures may help sick people today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 298 pages, XIV, 298 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/01/2006
- Category: History of medicine
- ISBN: 9780230551930
- Hardback from £23.25